This week's Coming Soon Digests are available. It was a busy week. Here's a look at what's coming soon in South Carolina.
Coming Soon™ South Carolina
Find Innovation in Your Neighborhood
So Far In 2015:
- The Way Better Count of all patents granted to South Carolina-based inventors or companies shows 270 patents granted to South Carolina inventors;
- 249 patents granted to companies and other entities that worked with inventors from the State;
- 53 of those entities identified their location as being in South Carolina.
The United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) granted 6,998 new patents to 18,974 inventors.
South Carolina inventors received 26 of those patents representing the work of 50 inventors from 19 State municipalities. Here is this week's down to earth look at innovation in South Carolina.
The location and concentration of South Carolina inventors this week
Explore This Week's Digest
Each week Way Better Patents publishes a state-by-state, town-by-town index of the inventors and companies granted patents, what these innovators are working on, where they are and who they are collaborating with.
Use Coming Soon™ to find, recruit, and retain the Commonwealth's innovators.
What's In Coming Soon™
- The Digests — Each week Coming Soon™ Digests present a state-by-state, town-by-town look at invention and innovation.
- The Map Room — State and National maps of the geography and topology of invention.
- Scientific Presence Profiles — A holistic look at science and technology activity; inventive and innovative trends, talent pools, and the depth of scientific, technical and engineering enterprise in each State.
- Great Resources — Tons of great free resources to help you understand why patents mean business.